5084 Great Ocean Road Sugarloaf 3234
Tel: (03) 5237 0284; Mobile: 0439 808 449
Website: Stephanies at Onion Bay
Local attractions or things to do in the immediate and surrounding areas:
- Within easy walking distance of the Carisbrook Falls, the highest falls in the Otway Ranges.
- Walk along our pristine beach, cast a line into the surf just a stone's throw from your front door or try your hand at catching a trout in any one of the many local creeks.
- Plenty of local places to go swimming, snorkling, diving or surfing, all within walking distance.
- There are such a variety of places to 'get into the outdoors' from "Stephanie's at Onion Bay" - as far as Port Campbell to the west and Separation Creek to Lorne.
- 3kms from the Cape Patton lookout with its panoramic view of a rugged, beautiful coastline and hinterland all the way down to Point Franklin.
- Numerous walks in and around the Otways including the Mt Sabine Falls and picnic area at the end of Sunnyside Road.
- 10 to 15 minute drive to Kennett and Wye River beaches.
- You are within driving distance of the Cape Otway Lighthouse, the Otway Fly Tree Top Walk, Triplet Falls, Loch Ard Gorge, the Great Ocean Walk, the 12 Apostles and the Old Beechy Rail Trail, to name a few of the local attractions.