Tower Hill House offers the very best short break or longer stay holiday you could ever want. Tower Hill House is spacious, extremely comfortable and very well equipped. There are spectacular panoramic views towards the Southern Ocean and into the Tower Hill Nature Reserve (see website) - the nearest deserted beach is just three minutes away, and you can walk into the Tower Hill Nature Reserve from our six acre garden. THH is just minutes to both Port Fairy and Warrnambool. (For pet owners there is an enclosed outdoor dog area with a kennel). We promise your stay will be as memorable as it is enjoyable!
Guests have the freedom and privacy of their own luxurious, spacious and fully equipped two bedroom house. Perfect for a short break or longer stay holiday.
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen bed, 2 king single), air conditioning, heating, electric blankets
- Spacious and comfortable meals & living areas with LCD TV, DVD, Stereo (iPod dockable)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fired heater, 3.5 metre ceilings
- Luxury chef’s kitchen – Italian Ilve stove, 2 drawer s/steel dishwasher etc
- Fully equipped bathroom with spa bath, separate walk-in shower
- Laundry (washing machine and dryer)
- Weber BBQ facilities on verandah
- 360 degree verandas with sun trap 7 metre wide decking on north side
- Optional breakfast hamper provided for B&B guests
- 3 minutes to the nearest deserted beach
- Pet friendly - by arrangement only
- Direct access to the Nature Reserve from the garden (kangeroos, koalas, birdlife...)
- Close to The Great Ocean Road, The 12 Apostles, The Grampians - and much more
- And not forgetting... THH is just minutes to the shops, restaurants and attractions of both Port Fairy and Warrnambool - including winter whale watching!